Utilize Your California State Retirement Membership to Purchase or Refinance the Home of Your Dreams
Are you a CalPERS, CalLRS, or CalJRS member looking to purchase or refinance a home? Although CalPERS may have discontinued their Home Loan Program on December 31, 2010, CalPERS members can still utilize their membership benefit to purchase or refinance a home through VITEK’s exclusive California Public Employees’ Retirement Mortgage (CalPERM) home loan program.
CalPERM Eligible Borrowers:
Must be an active, inactive, retired, or annuitant members of the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (“CalPERS”), the Legislators Retirement System (“LRS”) or the Judges Retirement System (“JRS”).
CalPERM Home Loan Program Benefits:
- $495 Appraisal Credit* (Borrower will pay for appraisal and review fees upfront and be refunded at close of escrow.)
- FREE Credit Report*
- Up to $3000 in Discounts on Select Moving Trucks and Home Decor Retailers*
CalPERM Program Restrictions**:
- Primary residence only
- Purchases, limited cash-out and cash-out refinances
- No income limitations, unless the program is combined with an eligible down payment assistance program, which will have income eligibility limits
- May not be combined with FHA 203(k), Streamline(k), Platinum, manufactured homes, or co-ops
To take advantage of the CalPERM Home Loan Program and for further details, contact our inside sales team today or call us at 866-787-0300.
*Restrictions apply. Offers subject to borrower closing loan with VITEK Mortgage Group and being a current CalPERS, CalLRS, or CalJRS member. Appraisal credit has no cash value and will be credited at time of close of escrow. Only one appraisal credit may be applied per loan transaction for the actual cost of the appraisal and fees, and credit value will not exceed the amount of $495. **Program guideline information may change without notice. Please contact us for the latest program guidelines.